"Rock Boy"

"Rock Boy" - ink in moleskine

His wings don't work.

La... I thought I would be able to paint something real (ie. not just sketchbook) but I'm way too exhausted. Traveling is a bitch.

In other news, I am very happy to be back in my own place. It was awesome traveling to Austin to meet people and learn new things. It was also awesome to stop by home in Chicago to talk to some of the seniors at UIUC in the GD program. Stopping at home in Naperville to visit the parents as well as other family and friends was a big plus too =).

But after a week and a half on the road it's good to be home.

That is all.

1 comments :: "Rock Boy"

  1. i dont know... i kinda like the wings! ;)

    my tattoo will soon be finished in a week or so. my friend has been thankfully busy.

    keep it up!

    loving it all.

    -erin

Post a Comment