"Reclamation"

"Reclamation" - ink, watercolor and marker on illustration board - 10" x 13"


Wow. It's been almost two weeks since I last posted a piece of art. So after a ton of work and much much appreciated help from my friends, my show is now up and on display at MR. The opening reception won't be until this coming Friday. If you're in the bay area and feel like seeing a show, check out my site at http://www.suckatlife.com for details.

But I've been working on a piece off and on for the last few days as well. So here it is! "Reclamation" -- I really like it a lot, and am planning on showing it in the upcoming show. Good times, good times.

Seeya!

3 comments :: "Reclamation"

  1. I really like this one. Looking forward to seeing it tomorrow night!!!!

  2. I really like your style

  3. I'm really loving the texture and movement in the foreground here! Can't wait to see where you go with the technique.

Post a Comment