"Purple"


"Purple" - watercolor on paper - 9" x 7"

Still abstract. Still time consuming. Still fun.

3 comments :: "Purple"

  1. this is one of my favourites to date.

  2. i really like how everything you make is complcated but then again it isnt

  3. I really like your technique and combinations of technique and different mediums. They're very vibrant and awesome to look at.
    I'm currently taking a design fundamentals class, and I really think you may want to check out composition - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composition_(visual_arts) - just understanding some placement of various elements of your pictures would really "bring the eye into the picture", as my teacher likes to say... like, attract viewers to want to look at the pictures longer.
    Good luck with your art!

Post a Comment