"Pacman Apocalypse"

Washington DC was a ton of fun. It was good to take a break and visit some friends. I did a bunch of sketching... maybe I'll upload some of the better ones later on. In the meantime, I've been working on another piece for the upcoming Giant Robot - Game Over show...

So I asked myself... what if the world depended on Pacman defeating the ghosts? And what if he lost?


"Pacman Apocalypse" - acrylic, ink and watercolor on board - 10" x 8 "


WIP - 2


WIP - 1

6 comments :: "Pacman Apocalypse"

  1. Love your work. Keep it up.

  2. i am loving what i see, great work of art, i need more time to explore your place, excellent details and i love the finishing.

    Good job ;)

  3. love your work. =)

  4. Fantastic. I love the color effects in your work. Its cool how in stead of one flat tone, you have dark and light spots. its much more interesting to look at.

  5. The longer I look at this, the more I like it.

  6. I loved it, just as usual

Post a Comment