Baba Yaga Apocalypse - framed and ready to go


"Baba Yaga Apocalypse" - 12" x 9" - watercolor and ink on paper

I was invited by friend and fellow artist Phoneticontrol to take part in a show he's putting together in Maryland. It's called "Heavy Hitterz" and will take place at Art Whino gallery in National Harbor, MD. If you're in the area, definitely go check it out, it should be a good time!

The show opens July 25th, and I'll be showing the piece above --

4 comments :: Baba Yaga Apocalypse - framed and ready to go

  1. Loved that piece when you post a pic of it, but LOVE it framed and in it's "real world" state (ie framed).

    I love the continuity of design that you apply overall to your pieces. Beautiful.

    Cheers.

  2. One of my stumbleUpon friends suggested that I check out your site. I really think this looks amazing and wanted to tell you so directly.

  3. Thanks guys, glad you like the work!

    Jay -- Yuur sketch of the day is great, really inspiring stuff =)

  4. it reminds me a Dali's elephants. Doesn't it?

Post a Comment