Under Construction


"Under Construction"- 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" - ink and gel pen on wood

Another tiny art piece...

6 comments :: Under Construction

  1. It's great!
    What do you do with these little ones?
    Incidentally, that's the same kind of gel-pen that I use. :D

  2. The bee's knees.

  3. Incidentally, I'm also wondering what you do with the smaller canvases. Do you simply sell all your work? Or do you perhaps make tiny books or something from the small ones?

  4. Hey, glad you guys like it! Yep, gel pens are great --

    I usually just hang them up in my place... and if people want to buy them then that's great =).

    I think this particular one may be one of a set. I like doing pieces that fit together into a larger whole. . .

  5. Woah, like your circus pictures? Those are so awesome.

  6. I love this little character - he's awesome!

Post a Comment