Dancer WIP 1


"Dancer" WIP 1- ink, watercolor and gouache on paper - 12" x 9"

Starting a new one. A bit whimsical so far.

4 comments :: Dancer WIP 1

  1. Wow you're on a roll! Love all this new stuff. Your work is amazing and terribly imaginative. Now whenever I walk around and I see a blob I imagine how you would transform it into some nifty creature.
    Keep it up :]

  2. Thanks Danya =)

  3. Totally dig it. Your style seems to just keep getting better and better. Truly an inspiration.

  4. These are wonderful. When I was an art teacher, I used to do these with my students. We began with a wet watercolor background, allowed it to dry and then with black ink and a straw, blew the ink in a controlled fashion to shape objects in the foreground. Very effective technique. I really like the beginning of this new one you are doing.

Post a Comment